SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PPP dialer now exists ! :D
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire_cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made the PPP dialer succeassgully. Here is the log:

--------

AT&FV1X4S7=60S95=45
OK
atdt08453331121
CONNECT 48000/LAPM/V42BIS

=== TNT-10 Easynet Dial Service ===
Login: crlawson@ukonline.co.uk
Password:

Entering PPP Mode.
IP address is 212.134.18.184
MTU is 1524.

~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} {錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} {錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} {錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~~ }#+!}!}!} }?}!}$}%開"}&} } } } }'}"}(}"}3})}#} +{錉}9}7}$$}%淠~

-------

THIS IS SO FABULOUS . This is exactly what was sent/received my Elsa Microlink 56k Internet external modem on COM1 at a baud of 115200.

Owen: I have sent you a beta DOS copy which you can try and connect to NTL with. Follow the instructions!

Others: wait until I have added more to it because it is very nasty interface just now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cheshire_cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also sent a copy to Phil.
When I have the SEAL interface working I *WILL* GPL it and I will also make a Mail program like Qubes....

Now...Michal can shove that in his pipe and smoke it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
biggyp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice work callum

--------------
Email
HomePage
SealStuff
Gallery

MSN: philharper@hotmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by: JGX22

Cool Is the old web browser ported to Seal2 yet? If it is, can it get html pages off the www??? That would be really great if it does
biggyp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the old HTML viewer was ported ages ago, but we haven't got further than the PPP handshake yet, let alone pulling pages off the web with it.

--------------
Email
HomePage
SealStuff
Gallery

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I get the html viewer? I don't have it nor have I seen it anywhere...
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back in the forum archives to early November 2001 - I posted a picture of it (with my Britney Spears wallpaper, which generated some interest ). It has not been made available for download - I never got around to it. I still have it on my HD here though.

--------------
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: orudge@freeuk.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by: Topguitarist

I also have a copy of it .

--------------
Darragh McNally

MSN Messenger - darragh_mc_nally@hotmail.com

"Is t Ruair Mac Orlaidh 'dul chun b嫳 ar dhroichead Thuama inni"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can one of you guy's e-mail it to me?

JGX22@SoftHome.net
biggyp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but i thought u were anti seal and pro QubeOS, why should u be interested, of course there's nimex as well u gave up on Seal a while ago.

--------------
Email
HomePage
SealStuff
Gallery

cheshire_cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont give him anything, he thinks he always knows best and he thinks Qube is better than SEAL.

If he thinks this: why should we give him something that he thinks is crap?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Seal2 and QubeOS both... I'm using both GUI's I'm trying to learn C programming so I can make apps for both... I may not be psting here much latley, but that doesn't mean I've given up on Seal2. The only reason I post on QubeOS is for information on how certain things work r to help others and things like that. I'm also waiting for the next Seal2 release to come out. Since I can't program well yet, I will search for bugs and post them here. I'm sorry if my posting in QubeOS makes you guy's mad... It's not something I intended....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And another thing... Why is it ok for Kostas to post in QubeOS but not for me to post in both without getting bitched at for it? I would help in development, but I'm not that good yet....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by: Topguitarist

JGX22: The reason people dont like you at SEAL is because of your attitude - you cant let things drop like the "and another thing" post and your posts on the Qube Guestbook about it being an OS. You also have a lack of true knowledge about computers , like someone else who used to be on these forums now at Nimex (Phil you might know who im talking about ) and I would advise you not to go about saying your going to port SFA to qube if you cant even program - it takes years to become a good programmer and I doubt if you can do all the things you said you will do for Qube. And finally, keep your mouth shut if you dont have a question or something constructive to say.

--------------
Darragh McNally

MSN Messenger - darragh_mc_nally@hotmail.com

"Is t Ruair Mac Orlaidh 'dul chun b嫳 ar dhroichead Thuama inni"
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porting SFA to Qube is currently impossible anyway, as Qube has no sound API.

Now, can we please stop all this bickering and just get along?

--------------
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: orudge@freeuk.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: