SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seal djgpp mini release

View previous topic :: View next topic  
w_w_n_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: seal djgpp mini release Reply with quote

i have created a release of djgpp that is only 1.7mb compressed and can build any seal app. it can not build exes or seal itself but is talor designed for making seal apps.
install instructions included.
this will be released as soon as i can find somewere to upload the file and segestion anyone.

this is a start of a range of projects i am starting to encorage fether development of seal evan if it is only thro seal apps and not kernel improvments.

the next project i am going to do is produce a a native seal compiler eg a compile that is built for use inside seal (no exes) this is on its way as soon as i can find my way around djgpp sorce code.

after that i will restart work on adding sxl to seal this would not be a kernel adjustment

i am also looking at some open domain source code for pci and pnp card detection this is low on my list and proboly wont be done any time soon

any comments welcome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
w_w_n_uk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be usefull if anyone has any ideas on were to host this software as my hosting dose not alow files that size and of .zip format.

also i have compiled a alpha of djgpp for seal. on my pc and the size is extreamly small i have managed to get the compiler down to about 1.5mb compressed (seal only ver) i am also planning on downsizing the djgpp mini to evan smaller.

thay both still produce seal apps fine.

at present i will only release the first djgpp mini release (1.7mb) i have not finished seal djgpp and so wont release it. if any one would like a copy before i can find somewere to host the download just contact me by ether e-mail: w_w_n_uk@yahoo.co.uk and the same for msn and i will send you it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
w_w_n_uk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the file size has incressed dsue to the fact i forgot that on new pcs there will be files missing the file size ziped is now 1.94MB this is still drasitcly smaller than the full release.
i will try and get a newer release and the seal ver including frount end out by sunday next week.
the link will be posted soon (not by me as i am away).
i sent the file at 9PM GMT so hopfully should be online very soon
hustedt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: whustedt Reply with quote

Ok, its up!
Sorry, for not uploading it earlier, but I was really busy today and had no time, i hope you understand...

So, here it is:DOWNLOAD

My new site!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
biggyp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably a stupid question, but aren't you a member of the SEAL SF project, you could have uploaded there.

Gallery

biggyp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, sorted, http://sealsystem.sourceforge.net/bgp/compiler/ now contains a zip of the right size, anyone gonna test it ?

Gallery

BigSealGuy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Will attempt a try! Reply with quote

I have downloaded it and will install it then try it as soon as I have a program to compile with it (it might take awhile).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: