SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Napster and Seal System?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigSealGuy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Napster and Seal System? Reply with quote

According to http://www.napster.com , Napster is returning on 10-29-2003. Can one use Seal System with it? Is there a way to access the service (now a fee based one and no longer free) using a DOS or Seal System program?

biggyp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no

Gallery

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BigSealGuy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Overlooked the requirements! Reply with quote

I some how overlooked the requirements at the bottom of the screen even though I had been to the site many times. It seems 'win-centric' ( very strict requirements even for Win users). If they truly want to make it, they should expand to other platforms .

I read that a certain software company is also in trouble for trying to make people use their os, browser and software that only works on their os when buy musinc online. I wonder if Netscape is also complying to that same company.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: