SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION: ALL SEALSYSTEM.SF.NET ADMINS/Content Editors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amos Vryhof
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION: ALL SEALSYSTEM.SF.NET ADMINS/Content Editors Reply with quote

If you have content posted on sealsystem.sourceforge.net that does not need to be there anymore, please remove it, or let me know if it can be removed.

I will be doing some pruning, since Sourceforge sent me an E-mail saying we are over the 100Mb Limit.

The dotnetshots directory is definately going, since it is screenshots of Windows.NET server, which has absolutely nothing to do with Seal. They should never have been put on this server.

I may remove the Seal Files Archive from /link/

If you use these files, please let me know, or download them for yourself. If anyone else has any suggestions to any content that can be removed, please let me know so I can do so. We do not want to lose the use of Sourceforge.

Thank you all.

Amos

[url=mailto:18238073@pager.icq.com]Msg@Home[/url]
[url=mailto:154644152@pager.icq.com]Msg@Work[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
biggyp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're quite welcome to remove items from /bgp as you see fit, i don't think theres anything in there that i'm desparate to hang onto now, and i've removed a few items from the directory myself.

it would seem that old DB dumps are probably worth getting rid of, if not only for security purposes.

Gallery

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amos Vryhof
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: More on the pruning process Reply with quote

I will be investigating some more this weekend, as it seems Owen will as well.

I'm sure the DB dumps are expendable.

[url=mailto:18238073@pager.icq.com]Msg@Home[/url]
[url=mailto:154644152@pager.icq.com]Msg@Work[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: