SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Download Center

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oyama26
Maintainer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Download Center Reply with quote

Next installment in my list of improvements is a central place to download Seal itself, plus applications, documentation, skins, backgrounds, etc. This could probably best be done through the main site with the files hosted at SF. This setup would also help boost our activity percentile to make Seal a little more attractive to newcomers. There is plenty of stuff out there, it's just kind of spread out and hard to find. Of course, a link would be given to where the downloads originally came from and the proper credit would be given. We could also provide some additional information on the dowloads and maybe some screenshots. As I am a pretty experienced web designer, this is a way I can certainly be of use. All I need is to be added to the SF team (unix name "parrish") and given the proper access and I will take care of it. If anyone would like to provide me with some links, even if they are mentioned somewhere else in the forum, go ahead and post 'em here. This way, we don't have to worry about other sites disappearing or files being removed. We can have everything hosted in one convenient location, but nobody will be shorted on credit or anything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
oyama26
Maintainer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently archiving all of the Seal files I can and making a spreadsheet with all of the info available. Long, tedious work, but will be helpful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: