SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seal, FreeDOS, registry loosing its keys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angry beaver z

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Seal, FreeDOS, registry loosing its keys Reply with quote

i have seal 2.00.11 downloaded installed, on freedos 0.9 beta pre-release 4 and i have to change the colour depth to 8 bits (though my video card CAN handle 16 bit its a western digital) and the registry in the system 'folder' gets deleted. all the keys are erased after I use seal once or twice. I shut it down properly but it still crashes. What can i do to backup the registry or prevent it from loosing the keys?

Also: are there any seal specific office programs other than the bundled one, as it is quite crappy. FreeDOS's edit has more features.
BadSector
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunatelly, no.

SEAL 2's registry is a quick hack. It had a lot of bugs...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> New Users All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: