SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOOK HERE - This is the one last choice and oppourtunity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: LOOK HERE - This is the one last choice and oppourtunity Reply with quote

Face it People. SEAL is dead. No, not just SEAL 3 but SEAL 1, 2, and 3. This site is never upadated and altohugh I am new to this forum, I have used SEAL 2 and I have to say, you've got a bit of work to do.

Do you, Bad Sector, want to abandone this project? I don't think that you should - I LOVE SEAL! I want to see its development LIFTED off the face of the Earth. I want to see it spitting in Microsoft's s*** little faces - no not really lol.

But Seriously, I can help, but I think that we should get back "into gear" and pick up SEAL from where it left off and develop the OS (thats right - Operating System). Use the sturdy DOS 7.1 Kernel - Search for "DOS 7.1" @ Google and you'll know what i mean, and place a sexy, well-developed GUI on top - Make this the NEW XP without all of the holes!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK and I AM HERE TO HELP - programming, network support (i want to do this), graphics and pretty much anything.

Glad to be on the Team - Lets get this joint movin'!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
poundsmack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: LOOK HERE - This is the one last choice and oppourtunity Reply with quote

personaly as far as kernels go DrDOS 8.0 is far better. i would recomend that as a base kernel...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
orudge
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandoo: if you ever read this, feel free to download the SEAL source and either continue from where we left off, or you could start from scratch. If development did start up again, I'm sure it would provide some interest from long-lost users.

Currently Playing (last time I was online, anyway):
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> Seal 3.0 Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: