SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An explanation...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted by: BadSector_

Absolute SEAL's announce isn't delayed so much because of it's development. There are many reasons, but the most of them was that my PC has blowed and i had to buy another motherboard. Except this, i have other projects that i'm working on, like an operating system (LR/OS soon available at lros.bsector.cjb.net but now it doesn't even goes anywhere), an OpenGL-based 3D Engine (will not be available, i'll use it on my demos and probably on 3D games) and some web pages (f.e. Greek DemoFora).

At this time i must say that Absolute SEAL isn't anything else than a new a lot improved version of Bad Seal with skinning support. As you can understand, i want to add more features (f.e. better scripting abilities) before i release it's first version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: