SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serious video problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntsw01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Serious video problems Reply with quote

I still have all my drivers from when I used to run Windows, now I'm a Linux user (have been since 1999-2000) but I installed freedos on another parition for fun. Now the problem is when the screensaver tries to start or when seal tries to exit, eveverything freezes and I have to CTRL->ALT->DEL. I think its a hardware thing because Qube (www.qubeos.com) did it to. If I install the drivers that would normally work for Windows 3.1/dos will they work for freedos, and would I have to run them manually when freedos starts or would they load themselves?

BTW. There doesn't seem to be a web browser, or an e-mail program anywhere in Seal, as for network card configuration that should be in freedos but I havn't seen it anywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> Technical Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: