SEAL Forum Index SEAL
The SEAL Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW THING im thinking off,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I-chat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: NEW THING im thinking off, Reply with quote

Hi yaal im kinda nw to this all and not very experenced,
but becouse i like the idea off getting a brand new super os on my pc ;)
wich is easyer that *nix - lighter than windows (and with less buggs)..

so id like to do annything in helpin ya guys, ;)

But what i was asking myself is why using a regedit like programme bin instead of some-thing what could be faster like anny database type, like postgre-sql or such ....

and maybe we could try and make an implementation on the NTFSfilesystem... to try and reach more compateblitity towards some linux of winXP programmes, ... though keeping in mind that it shouldn't shuld get its own kernel and not a standart one....

an other thing i myself would like to try is intergrating a more sleek ifra-structure in in to handle controlls (i was thinking maybe of java or xml functions instead of the much slower brb file calling like is use now...)...

ow and ass a last thing ill try and get you a translation of SEAL in Dutch ASAP... )...

With greetzzzzzzzzzzzz I-chat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SEAL Forum Index -> Seal 3.0 Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: